Phil’s Automotive in Big Bear is Open During the Coronavirus Pandemic – With Precautions in Place
To our neighbors, customers and your families. Phil’s Automotive considers our employee’s, customer’s and our community’s safety to be the utmost important consideration during this trying and stressful time. While many businesses have been ordered to shut down, at the current time we can still stay open to serve our community. People and businesses still need their vehicles maintained, fixed and safe. We will continue to operate our normal business hours with the following precautions in place to the best of our abilities:
- Any employee that is sick, or is feeling sick will be sent home with pay.
- Hand sanitizer is available, and our VERY clean customer bathroom will be stocked with antibacterial soap and cleaned & disinfected regularly as we do this normally.
- We will be disinfecting our lobby, and all touch-point regularly.
- When we receive a customer’s vehicle we will disinfect all touch points, and when your vehicle is returned we will again disinfect all touch points and or use gloves as needed and when possible.
- We will not be shaking hands or even fist bumping with each other or customers, as hard as it may be to resist.
- We will do our best to keep distance from one another.